Site Observation Report #3
Project Name: Emory Johns Creek Hospital: 6300 Building - Suite 145
Project Address: 6300 Hospital Parkway, Johns Creek, GA 30097
Date of Observation: Monday, 27 July 2015
Weather: Mostly Sunny, 78°F
Time: 9:00 am
Attendees: Cary Bond - Cork Howard Construction Company
Efrain Guizar - Cork Howard Construction Company
Erik Frandsen - Frandsen Architects, PC
Brittany Cencula - Frandsen Architects, PC
Work In Progress
- Construction of the interior partition metal stud framing system.
- Installing electrical system
- Installing above slab plumbing system
- one side gypsum board has been installed on metal stud framing.
- copper water piping installed.
- building materials being stored in future reception/waiting area.
- HEPA filter used to keep negative pressure inside the construction area.
- Negative pressure alarm next to construction entry indicating negative pressure.
- filling in plumbing trenches with concrete.