Site Observation Report #4
Project Name: Emory Johns Creek Hospital: Registration / Pre-Admissions Testing / Chapel
Project Address: 6300 Hospital Parkway, Johns Creek, GA 30097
Date of Observation: Tuesday, 3 May 2016
Weather: Partly Cloudy, 80°F
Time: 1:15 pm
Cary Bond, Cork-Howard Construction Co.
Kevin Pittman, Cork-Howard Construction Co.
Charles J. Frandsen, AIA, Frandsen Architects, PC
Erik Frandsen, Frandsen Architects, PC
Brittany Cencula, Frandsen Architects, PC
Work In Progress
- Continuing the removal of existing construction noted to be demolished.
- Half of the existing aluminum framing system has been relocated to the exterior wall.
- Most of the existing roof membrane & sloped lightweight concrete has been removed.
- A plastic barrier has been constructed in the exterior masonry openings to prevent any rain from penetrating into the space.
- The existing cast stone sills below the existing aluminum framing have been preserved for use at the exterior wall.
Site Pictures (click here to download all photos below)