We are seeking a production-oriented architect/interior designer capable of leading a team focused on a major corporate client. The ideal candidate will have commercial design experience in fields such as medical, religious, and retail.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of project architecture/interior design skills and will be assisting in all levels of project management. Position has great growth potential. Candidate will possess strong process-management skills and the ability to make effective use of support staff in completing multiple projects in an accurate and timely way.
Position: Architect/Interior Designer
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Industry: Architecture/Interior Design
Job Type: Full-time employee
Years of Experience: 10+
Education level: Professional degree required. License not required.
- Lead a team that is focused on ongoing, sequential projects for large corporate clients.
- Maintain high levels of personal output while managing team efforts to assure that schedules and deadlines are consistently met, and that project communication is timely and effective.
- Implement effective management processes to enable a production team to perform its work effectively and profitably.
- Participate in management meetings where resources are allocated to assure that all customer requirements are met in a cost-effective way, and that staff is sized appropriately based on workload.
- Invest consistent time in professional growth activities.
- Excellent skills in Autodesk Revit
- Self-directed; high energy level; high degree of personal initiative
- Good judgment and personal maturity
- Professional image and presence
Additional Salary Information: Competitive salary commensurate with ability and experience
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding position with an established company, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.